EstheShield’s key active ingredient, polypodium leucotomos, is a natural fern extract used to treat inflammation and a variety of skin ailments, such as DNA damage and UV-induced erythema. Clinical studies have shown polypodium extracts to be effective at defending skin against damage from the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) radiation when taken orally.
- Natural herbal sunscreen that works deep within skin where topically-applied products cannot reach
- Prevents oxidative damage and premature aging
- Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Inhibition of free radicals from UV radiatin
EstheWhite’s key active ingredients, PhytoflORAL®, is a patented innovative dietary supplement with outstanding protective abilities against UV damage, free radical damage and skin pigmentation. It is derived from non-GMO tomato species rich in colorless carotenoids, which are known to lighten and even skin tone.
- Skin whitening by reducing melanin production
- Prevents damage to DNA
- Prevents skin collagen degradation
- Enhanced whitening with L-Cysteine
- Anti-oxidant & anti-inflammatory
- Protection against UVA & UVB
Price per each set of Estheshield & Esthewhite: $200+GST
The Ministry of Health of Singapore does not allow the publishing of before and after photographs and patient testimonials in advertising materials. If you visit our clinics for more information, we will be happy to show you more photographs and pictures of our patients.